Minnesota Stormwater Research Council
Photo credit: Brigitt Martin
The Minnesota Stormwater Research Council (MSRC) is a not-for-profit organization established in 2016 to:
Facilitate the completion of needed applied research that enables more informed decisions about the use, management and protection of our water resources in urbanized areas.
Periodically assess the status of research, identify consensus research priorities, and communicate these to Minnesota’s public and private research agencies and organizations.
Promote coordination of research goals, objectives and funding among the research agencies and organizations.
The MSRC is an independent organization of stormwater professionals, practitioners, managers, engineers, researchers and others currently operating as an unincorporated association with the University of Minnesota Water Resources Center (WRC) as the fiscal agent.
2021 Council Highlights and Funding Request
MSRC Framework and Advisory Committee
2020 MSRC Framework describing the purpose, activities, and governance of the organization
2021-2023 Council Advisory Committee .docx
MSRC 2021 Annual Meeting Information
- July 15 Final Meeting Agenda
- Annual MSRC Meeting Opening Presentation .pdf
- Video Recording of Annual Meeting
* You may watch the entire recording or skip ahead to any of the individual project presentations
* PDF slides of the research project updates are also available on the individual project page. Look under Current Research Projects on the website.
To join the Council and receive email updates, please subscribe to our mailing list: