Minnesota Stormwater Research Council
Photo credit: Brigitt Martin
The Minnesota Stormwater Research Council (MSRC) is a not-for-profit organization established in 2016 to:
Facilitate the completion of needed applied research that enables more informed decisions about the use, management and protection of our water resources in urbanized areas.
Periodically assess the status of research, identify consensus research priorities, and communicate these to Minnesota’s public and private research agencies and organizations.
Promote coordination of research goals, objectives and funding among the research agencies and organizations.
The MSRC is an independent organization of stormwater professionals, practitioners, managers, engineers, researchers and others currently operating as an unincorporated association with the University of Minnesota Water Resources Center (WRC) as the fiscal agent.
- July 21 Meeting Agenda (.pdf)
- 2022 Highlights of the Minnesota Stormwater Research Council (.pdf)
- 2022 Stormwater Research Funding Support Request (.pdf)
- Nominations for 2023 Advisory Board Members .pdf and additional information including link to Google Form
- More information regarding completed research projects
- Resources related to stormwater pond research informative for the afternoon symposium
Stormwater Research Program Annual Reports
Stormwater Research Request for Proposals (RFP) Resources
There are no current open RFPs. Information on past RFPs can be found on our funding opportunities page. Look for the information toward the bottom of the page.
MSRC Framework and Advisory Committee
2021 Annual Meeting Information
- Video Recording of Annual Meeting YouTube
* You may watch the entire recording or skip ahead to any of the individual project presentations
* PDF slides of the research project updates are also available on the individual project page. Look under Current Research Projects on the website.
- Video Recording Stormwater Pond Research update (from Annual Meeting) YouTube