Minnesota Water Resources Conference Call for Abstracts
MINNESOTA WATER RESOURCES CONFERENCE
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Call for Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations
The conference will be accepting abstracts for 20-minute oral presentations, posters, and special sessions. Clearly describe the work in 250 words or fewer, include a descriptive title, and list all authors and their affiliations. Abstracts received by May 5 will be reviewed and the submitter will be notified in June if the abstract is accepted.
Abstracts must include the following:
- Objectives and results of the research, policy, implementation plan, or project.
- Engineering approaches or techniques of project implementation.
- Brief summary of methodologies used in the study or project.
- Results of the project and expected completion date.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Water Issues
- Aquatic Biota
- Climate Change
- Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- Drinking Water/Water Supply
- Education and Citizen Involvement
- Emerging Issues
- Engineering Solutions and Applications
- Green Infrastructure
- Innovative Technologies
- Invasive Species
- Low Impact Development
- Rivers, Streams, and Floodplains
- Standards and Management
- Social Science/Human Dimensions
- Water Resource Sustainability
- Water Reuse
NOTE: All accepted concurrent session and poster presenters and copresenters are required to register and pay registration fees in order to present at the conference.
Please contact the College of Continuing Education with inquiries email@example.com