Watershed Specialist Training Application
Requirements for Participation
- Every week for 14 weeks, participate in discussions, complete assignments, and submit feedback surveys.
- Plan for an estimated work load of 6 to 8 hours each week. You may submit a single missed assignment as late as two weeks after the end of the course.
- Pay the registration fee before the start of class. When your application is accepted you will be sent the link to a registration page where you can pay with credit card, check, or by invoice.
- Course size is limited. Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Click to go to the application form.
The form will ask for the following:
- Contact information
- Current position and time spent in water resource related work
- Education background
- How do you hope to use the knowledge and skills that you gain from participating in WST?